This morning I spoke at one of my favorite churches, Austin New Church. It felt good to speak in Austin, as opposed to traveling. Here’s some thoughts:
- I really enjoyed the people of ANC. Lot’s of great conversations, this church is prepared to serve, act and sacrifice.
- The worship was great, props to Lamar Stockton and band.
- It was also great to see Kyle Lent. Love that dude.
- And, it was great to see author and speaker Jen Hatmaker.
- I spoke on Gospel Justice. I cried. I hate that. I love that. Last two messages, I did not cry. It is what it is.
- Lot’s of tears in the audience. Tears of pain, hurt and conviction.
- Not sure the final count, but I think 7-10 kids were sponsored, which is exciting.
Here’s some pics of our booth:
Here is a link to the speaking audio.
Thanks to ANC for inviting us to share. We had a great time.