Our desire is to serve alongside high-capacity, international leaders who are already engaged in the fight to end local poverty. By forming strategic partnerships with churches, businesses, and other groups who are committed to do the hard, long-term work that is necessary, we will continue to see communities transformed and the Kingdom advanced.
We believe that significant impact doesn’t happen overnight. We are mindful of this reality as we create tangible solutions for our friends in the field.
We will provide a continuous stream of simple, easy-to-use ideas and tools to create pathways for involvement for you and your team.
We will provide you and your team visual stories from the field that capture the impact of your support and collaboration with Help One Now.
TWO LANES OF PARTNERSHIP
As a Support Partner, your team will greatly impact our leaders by investing in Help One Now through monthly or one-time support.
We ask that your team participate in one or more of the following ways:
- Host a Help One Sunday
- Advocate for Child Sponsorship
- Make a one-time or monthly contribution to a specific campaign or project
- Invest operational support into The Foundation
- Throw a Garage Sale for Orphans party
- Join us on a Vision Trip
As a Linchpin Partner, your team will become absolutely vital to one of our leaders and communities. We will commit together to execute a specific 3 year strategy that fits your context.
Your Team Will:
- Activate an agreed-upon number of Child Sponsorships every year
- Make an annual donation to an impact project within your community
- Join The Foundation
Help One Now Will:
- Provide simple, effective tools to empower your members to do good
- Equip you with educational materials to help lead your team
- Send quarterly reports, with photos and stories from your supported community
- Provide an annual, in-depth review of your team’s impact on your supported community
- Lead members and leaders of your community on an annual Pilgrimage Trip to experience the impact of our partnership
3 STEPS TO BECOMING A PARTNER
STEP 1: CONNECT AND LEARN
We want to meet you and begin to learn from one another! During this initial connection, we will discuss your desires and expectations for partnering. We will also share various next step options and the details of the Help One Now partnership levels. Following this meeting, we encourage you to take intentional time to process through the information given.
STEP 2: DEFINE COMMITMENT
Following our initial meeting, we will mutually agree upon the proper partnership level. This step of commitment is of deep value, as we both strive to be responsible stewards. We will set goals and clear pathways to our partnership together, as we seek to find the best avenue in which to make the greatest impact together.
STEP 3: JOURNEY TOGETHER
We believe that partnerships work best when both parties see clarity of purpose and mutually benefit from the relationship. As a partner of Help One Now, we will commit to you and we will ask for that commitment to be reciprocated. We truly believe tht we belong to one another and that we are all in this struggle for progress together.
NUMBER OF PARTNERS
Austin New Church
Edenton Street U.M.C.
Rock Bridge Church
Church on Morgan
West Rome Baptist Church
Community Baptist Church
The Flourish Market
Central United Methodist
Oak City Church
Hays Hills Baptist Church
CONTACT US FOR PARTNERSHIP NEXT STEPS
Help One Now empowers families in developing countries through high-capacity local leaders with proven solutions to end extreme poverty.