It’s good to be in Haiti. We had a smooth travel day, and for that I’m happy. Some thoughts:
– The plane was packed with western missionaries. Big groups of people wearing mission shirts. I’m stoked they are here, yet something about this bothered me.
– Leaving Port-au-Prince airport was surreal. Lot’s of desperate people, big crowds, chaos, etc!
– We saw Steven Bush, and Troy Livesay walking on the streets of PaP. Crazy!
– Mission of Hope team is amazing.
– Yes, it’s hot, and humid.
– The landscape is beautiful. The stars are amazing, Oh how we forget.
– Did I mention it was hot 🙂
Can’t wait for day two.